Here’s how you present a hard-copy resume:
- Use high-quality resume paper (the best is linen 100% cotton 32 lb)
- Print a hard copy of your resume onto standard 8.5” × 11” US letter-size paper
- Prepare multiple copies of your resume in case there are multiple interviewers
- Carry your resume into the interview in a portfolio folder to keep it clean and free of creases
- If you use a two-page resume (or longer), use paperclips to attach the pages together.
Before beginning the interview, present a hard copy of your resume to each interviewer. If you live in Asia, you should hand your resume to the interviewer with both hands. But in the West, you can simply present the resume to the interviewer by handing it to them with your dominant hand.