Version Date: March 14, 2013
Version Date: March 14, 2013
The Website is hosted in the United States. Company makes no representation that the Website is appropriate or available in other locations. The information provided on the Website is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Company to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be directly supervised by, their parent or guardian to use the Website. If you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to this Agreement prior to you using the Website. Persons under the age of 13 are not permitted to register for the Website or use the Company Services.
YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT BY ACKNOWLEDGING SUCH ACCEPTANCE DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS AND ALSO BY CONTINUING TO USE THE WEBSITE SERVICES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THIS AGREEMENT, OR TO MODIFICATIONS THAT COMPANY MAY MAKE TO THIS AGREEMENT IN THE FUTURE, DO NOT USE OR ACCESS OR CONTINUE TO USE OR ACCESS THE WEBSITE SERVICES.
WEBSITE SERVICES GENERALLY
The Website Services include a wide array of services relating to resume and cover letter creation and distribution, and related features and services. Some features are available to users at no charge and others require the payment of fees. Please refer to the fee schedule posted on the Website for more information. Our offerings are regularly expanding as reflected in descriptions on the Website. We appreciate feedback (see “Submissions” below) from users with suggestions as to how to improve our services.
If you have been provided a free account to our Website through one of our co-branded websites, then that free account will only apply as long as the co-branded website continues in operation. Once such co-branded website is no longer in operation, then the free account will be converted to the level of account that is offered for free to the general public through Company’s primary Website, which new free account will provide you with reduced functionality. You will be permitted at that time to upgrade your account at the prices then in effect.
Charges for Website Services shall be paid via credit or debit card, ACH, or other means agreed between a user and Company. Charges incurred on a periodic basis (e.g., monthly charges) are charged in advance and shall be subject to automatic renewal for the same period as the original paid period. Charges for renewal periods shall be calculated at the prevailing non-discounted rates then offered by Company. Company may increase prices at any time upon at least thirty (30) days’ prior notice to a user. Users agree to such automatic renewals and charges to users’ credit or debit card, ACH, or other payment mechanism, without requiring prior authorization in each instance, subject to users cancelling their accounts by dates indicated by Company for cancellation of any automatic renewal charge. Cancellations are made through a user account and cancellation instructions are posted on the support page of the Website. Cancellations will take effect at the end of the current paid term.
In the event of any failure by a user to make payment, the user will be responsible for all reasonable expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by Company in collecting such amounts. Company reserves the right to suspend performance of Website Services for which Company charges a fee in the event a user fails to make timely payment hereunder or under any other agreement with Company. All payments shall be made in U.S. dollars. Users shall be responsible for all taxes due on the sale of the Website Services to a user, including interest and penalties thereon (exclusive of taxes based on Company’s net income), which taxes shall include, without limitation, any direct or indirect local, state, federal or foreign taxes, levies, duties or similar governmental assessments of any nature, including value-added, sales, use or withholding taxes.
ResumeGenius.com provides a full refund to customers who are still within their 14-day trial subscription term. Customers who wish to redeem a refund must contact customer service prior to the end of their trial subscription term either by calling customer support at (866) 215-9048, emailing [email protected], or by using live chat via ResumeGenius.com.
Regarding Your Registration
By using the Website Services, you represent and warrant that:
- all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate;
- you will maintain the accuracy of such information;
- you will keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your password and account;
- you will not allow anyone else to use your account in order to access the Website Services;
- you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use this Website; and
- your use of the Website Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Website’s registration form and (b) maintain and promptly update registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Company has the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Website Services. (c) Under no circumstances send credit and/or debit card data and other certain personally identifiable information to the Company (including Customer Service) with the exception of the last four digits of the credit and/or debit card number and the card holder’s name.
Regarding Content You Provide
The Website Services facilitate creating certain materials (e.g., resumes, cover letters, etc.) using content that you provide. Content that you transfer to the Website or otherwise use in conjunction with the Website Services may include, based upon available features, text, photographs, graphics, videos, and other types of content (collectively, “Contributions”). You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, your Contributions. You hereby represent and warrant that:
- the creation, distribution, transmission, public display and performance, accessing, downloading and copying of your Contributions does not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or moral rights, of any third party;
- you are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases and permissions to use and to authorize Company to use your Contributions as necessary in the performance of the Website Services;
- your Contributions will not contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malicious code or other harmful or destructive content;
- your Contributions will not be not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable (as determined by Company), libelous or slanderous, will not advocate the violent overthrow of the government of the United States, will not incite, encourage or threaten immediate physical harm against another, will not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule, and will not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to make available the Contribution, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to your Contribution;
- your Contributions will not violate any state or federal law designed to regulate electronic advertising;
- your Contributions will not amount to trolling, or the making of controversial statements for the sole purpose of generating responses by others;
- your Contributions will not constitute, contain, install or attempt to install or promote spyware, malware or other computer code, whether on Company’s or others’ computers or equipment, designed to enable you or others to gather information about or monitor the online or other activities of another party;
- your Contributions will not inundate the Website with communications or other traffic suggesting no serious intent to use the Website for its stated purpose;
- your Contributions will not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of this Agreement or any applicable law or regulation; and
- your Contributions will not contain pictures, data, audio or visual files, or any other content that is excessive in size, as determined by Company in its sole discretion.
Regarding Use of the Website Services
The user represents and warrants that the user will use the Website Services in strict compliance with all laws and regulations, including, without limitation, laws regulating marketing, advertising, security, and privacy, such as the Telemarketing and Consumer Fraud and Abuse Prevention Act (including the Telemarketing Sales Rule and “Do Not Call” regulations), the Federal Trade Commission Act, and the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.
By transferring Contributions to the Website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Company a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, publish, broadcast, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, and distribute such Contributions as necessary in the performance of the Website Services. Company may also retain archived copies of your Contributions. Company does not assert any ownership over your Contributions; rather, as between us and you, subject to the rights granted to us in this Agreement, you retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Website Services (“Submissions”) provided by you to Company are non-confidential and Company (as well as any designee of Company) shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
Our Website will maintain certain data that you transfer to the Website for the purpose of the performance of the Website Services, as well as data relating to your use of the Website Services. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are primarily responsible for all data that you have transferred or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Website Services. You agree that Company shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against Company arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
You may not access or use the Website Services for any other purpose other than that for which Company makes them available. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
- criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from Company;
- making any unauthorized use of the Website Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email;
- disguising the origin of any information or inquiry transmitted through the Website;
- engaging in unlawful multi-level marketing (such as a pyramid scheme);
- posting anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information;
- engaging in any automated use of the system, such as using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website;
- attempting to impersonate another user or person;
- using the username of another user;
- using any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- using the Website Services as part of any effort to compete with Company or to provide services as a service bureau;
- deciphering, decompiling, disassembling or reverse engineering any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website;
- attempting to bypass any measures of the Website designed to prevent or restrict access to the Website, or any portion of the Website;
- harassing, annoying, intimidating or threatening any Company employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Website Services to you;
- deleting the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any contribution or Company Material; and
- using the Website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website and all content on the Website supplied by Company and Company’s licensors (“Company Material”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”) are owned by or licensed to Company, and are subject to copyright, patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Company Material, includes, without limitation, all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs and graphics. All Company graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are registered trademarks, common law trademarks or trade dress of Company in the U.S. and/or other countries. Company’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Company.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
The Website may contain (or you may be sent through the Website or the Website Service) links to other websites (“Third Party Websites”). Such Third Party Websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Websites accessed through the Website, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Websites. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Website does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Website and access the Third Party Websites, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any website to which you navigate from the Website or relating to any applications you use or install from the Website. Any purchases you make through Third Party Websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and Company takes no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party.
Company reserves the right but does not have the obligation to:
- monitor the Website Services for violations of this Agreement;
- take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Company’s sole discretion, violates this Agreement, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities;
- in Company’s sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to or availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any user’s Contribution or any portion thereof that may violate this Agreement or any Company policy;
- in Company’s sole discretion and without limitation, notice or liability to remove from the Website or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to Company’s systems;
- terminate the accounts of repeat infringers; and
- otherwise manage the Website Services in a manner designed to protect the rights and property of Company and others and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Website Services.
TERM AND TERMINATION
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Website Services or are otherwise a user of the Website Services.
WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO, IN COMPANY’S SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE WEBSITE SERVICES, TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON AT ALL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION, AND COMPANY MAY TERMINATE YOUR USE OR PARTICIPATION IN THE WEBSITE AND THE WEBSITE SERVICES, DELETE YOUR PROFILE AND ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION THAT YOU HAVE POSTED AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT WARNING, IN COMPANY’S SOLE DISCRETION.
In order to protect the integrity of the Website and Website Services, Company reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block certain IP addresses from accessing the Website or Website Services.
Any provisions of this Agreement that, in order to fulfill the purposes of such provisions, need to survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement, shall be deemed to survive for as long as necessary to fulfill such purposes.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT CERTAIN STATES ALLOW YOU TO CANCEL THIS AGREEMENT, WITHOUT ANY PENALTY OR OBLIGATION, AT ANY TIME PRIOR TO MIDNIGHT OF COMPANY’S THIRD BUSINESS DAY FOLLOWING THE DATE OF THIS AGREEMENT, EXCLUDING SUNDAYS AND HOLIDAYS. TO CANCEL, CALL A COMPANY CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS USING THE CONTACT INFORMATION LISTING BELOW IN THIS AGREEMENT OR BY ACCESSING YOUR ACCOUNT SETTINGS. THIS SECTION APPLIES ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS RESIDING IN STATES WITH SUCH LAWS.
Company may modify this Agreement from time to time. Any and all changes to this Agreement will be posted on the Website and revisions will be indicated by date. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the Website Services after any such modification becomes effective. Company may also, in its discretion, choose to alert all users with whom it maintains email information of such modifications by means of an email to their most recently provided email address. It is therefore important that you regularly review this Agreement and keep your contact information current in your account settings to ensure you are informed of changes. Modifications to this Agreement shall be effective after posting or email notice, as applicable. Additionally, modifications made to this Agreement applicable to dispute resolution shall not apply to disputes arising prior to the effective date of the modification.
Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website Services.
If there is a dispute between users of the Website Services, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that Company is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release Company, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or the Website Services.
All questions of law, rights, and remedies regarding any act, event or occurrence undertaken pursuant or relating to this Website or the Website Services shall be governed and construed by the law of the State of Maryland, excluding such state’s conflicts of law rules. Any legal action of whatever nature by or against Company arising out of or related in any respect to this Website and the Website Services shall be brought solely in either the applicable federal or state courts located in or with jurisdiction over Montgomery County, Maryland; subject, however, to the right of Company, at the Company’s sole discretion, to bring an action to seek injunctive relief to enforce this Agreement or to stop or prevent an infringement of proprietary or other third party rights (or any similar cause of action) in any applicable court in any jurisdiction where jurisdiction exists with regard to a user. You hereby consent to (and waive any challenge or objection to) personal jurisdiction and venue in the above-referenced courts. Application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded from this Agreement. Additionally, application of the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act (UCITA) is excluded from this Agreement. In no event shall any claim, action or proceeding by you related in any way to the Website and/or the Website Service (including your visit to or use of the Website and/or the Website Service) be instituted more than one (1) year after the cause of action arose.
Occasionally there may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to service descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. Company reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND WEBSITE SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND THE WEBSITE SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE OR THE WEBSITE SERVICES AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (A) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES IN CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE SERVICES (B) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE SERVICES, (C) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (D) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE OR THE WEBSITE SERVICES, (E) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR WEBSITE SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (F) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS OR WEBSITE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE OR WEBSITE SERVICES.
The Company reserves the right to change any and all content, software and other items used or contained in the Website and any Website Services offered through the Website at any time without notice.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY OR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT OR LOST DATA DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR WEBSITE SERVICES, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO COMPANY FOR THE WEBSITE SERVICES DURING THE PERIOD OF 3 MONTHS PRIOR TO ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING AND $50.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH SAYS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Company, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from and against, any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of your Contributions, use of the Website Services, and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Company reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify Company, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with Company’s defense of such claims. Company will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices given to Company shall be given by email as set forth at the end of this Agreement. Any notices given to you shall be given to the email address you provided during the registration process, or such other address as each party may specify. Notice shall be deemed to be given 24 hours after the email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. We may also choose to send notices by regular mail or discussion forum postings.
U.S. EXPORT CONTROLS
Software from this Website is further subject to United States export controls. No software may be downloaded from the Website or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other Country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Company regarding the use of the Website Services. The failure of Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. This Agreement and your account may not be assigned by you without our express written consent. Company may assign any or all of its rights and obligations to others at any time. Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay or failure to act caused by any cause beyond Company’s reasonable control. If any provision or part of a provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Website Services or to receive further information regarding use of the Website Services, please contact Company as set forth below or, if any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, and you are a California resident, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 400 “R” Street, Sacramento, California 95814 or by telephone at 1-916-445-1254.
Resume Companion LLC
427 N Tatnall St #95492
Wilmington, DE 19801-2230
Resume Technologies Ltd.
Wisteria Camrose House
2A Camrose Avenue
Edgware, Middlesex, Uk – HA8 6EG
RGO Resume Technologies Ltd. dba ResumeGenius.com
Karpenision, 9 Strovolos, 2021
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (866) 215-9048 (available Monday to Friday, 8AM – 12AM (Midnight) EDT)