Recent Software Engineering graduate with fundamental knowledge of software design, development, and testing. Seeking to utilize broad educational background with excellent analytical, technical, and programming skills to thrive as an entry-level software engineer.
UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS, Austin, TX
Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering (BSSE), July 2020
Honors: cum laude (GPA: 3.7/4.0) | Dean’s List (2018 & 2019)
Relevant Coursework: Java Programming, C++, Data Structures, Object-Oriented Design, Database Management Systems, Information Security, Assembly Language Programming, Computer Organization & Architecture, Software Engineering Process Management, Enterprise Software Overview, Software Quality Testing
REDFORD & SONS, Boston, MA
Software Engineer Intern, August 2020–Present
• Employ best coding practices and object-oriented programming techniques to work on different software development projects
• Work as a part of a 5-member team to release and update 20+ custom .net applications for the company clients in health and insurance niches
• Acknowledge for detecting a software testing process bottleneck, decreasing software testing time by 15%
• Obtain a solid understanding of embedded application development by creating, testing, and deploying applications on custom hardware
• Microsoft Office, Visual Studio, Android Studio, NetBeans, and Eclipse
QUICKSILVER BOOKING | Developer
• Worked across the development lifecycle to build and maintain code, eliminating 150 unique bugs.
• Developed dynamic components for the app and created a new landing page that streamlined customer experience.
• Built a new feature using Swift to automatically compare competing discount offers.