118 Clearwater Rd, Santa Clara, CA 78748 | 415.410.7756 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Web and Mobile Developer
Full-stack Web Development | System Architecture (Development and Administration)
Six years of experience facilitating cutting-edge engineering solutions with a wide range of e-commerce application and technology skills. Proven ability to leverage full-stack expertise to build interactive and user-centered website designs to scale. Extensive expertise in large system architecture development and administration, as well as network design and configuration.
Agile Project Management | Custom Web and Mobile Applications | E-commerce Web Solutions | Database Programming | Data Science | Networking Devices and Tools | Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
Databases: MySQL/MariaDB | ElasticSearch
Programming: HTML5 | CSS3/SASS | ReactJS/VueJS | Laravel PHP | Python | Bash/Shell | REST APIs
Operating Systems: Linux operating system (Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS/RedHat) | Microsoft Windows Server | Microsoft
NEW ENTERPRISE – San Jose, CA
Senior Web Developer / Systems Architect, Jan 2015 – Present
- Structure several internal systems comprising order entry/management tools, conversion/revenue reporting, and production workflow tracking, as well as designed custom REST APIs built in Python, Laravel PHP, and NodeJS.
- Successfully installed Linux servers and virtualized environments using Docker, Hyper-V, and Amazon Web Services.
- Designed and implemented PHP web application, streamlining high-server traffic resource configuration and allocation.
E-COMMERCE AGENCY – San Bruno, CA
Senior Programmer, Jun 2013 – Dec 2014
Developed and delivered high-end website solutions to a diverse client base by utilizing wide-ranging technologies and frameworks.
- Created e-commerce sites integrated with PayPal, Authorize.net, and other payment gateway APIs.
- Provided leadership as a subject matter expert (SME) on hosting issues, client and staff logins, and general upgrades/maintenance of servers.
- Implemented new C# class library for the SQL server database access layer, and updated previous web page frameworks.
TOP DESIGN, INC. – Salt Lake City, UT
Contract Software Engineer, Dec 2011 – Jun 2013
Partnered with designers to implement custom web-based simulations for client review.
- Contributed as the sole programmer in a fast-paced team environment.
- Designed internal website for agents and management, saving an average $8,000 in labor costs per week.
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, State University – 2011