IT AMERICA INC., Arizona City, AZ
Java Developer, September 2015 – Present
- Use Java/J2EE technologies to develop web applications for client server environments and add functionalities to existing applications.
- Revamp various Java applications developed with Spring, Hibernate and older J2EE.
- Conduct user requirements analysis to design and program applications and deliver support for system enhancement.
- Play a pivotal role as a part of an agile scrum team accountable, developing new applications using Spring framework backend and Angular.js frontend.
- Consult with customers on project status and technical concerns.
INFOSYS, Charlotte, NC
Java Developer, June 2011 – August 2015
- Rendered solid technical expertise in Software Development Life Cycle and core Java technologies to develop applications based on specific client requirements.
- Performed unit testing of applications by developing and applying test cases in JUnit.
- Enhanced the quality of code and improved application performance, leading to a 14% reduction in bugs.
- Created interactive UIs that surpassed client objectives and improved user experience.
University of Texas, Dallas, TX
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, May 2011
Honors: cum laude (GPA: 3.6/4.0)
- Frameworks: JSF, J2EE, Apache Struts
- API’s: Servlets, EJB, Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI)
- Software: Eclipse, Toad, Works, NetBeans
- Databases: IBM DB2, Oracle, MySQL, Database SQL command