Your.Name@gmail.com • www.linkedin.com/in/YourName • (703) 555-5555
Lead Bartender with 3+ years of experience in cocktail preparation and creation, and a bartending license certified by the District of Columbia. Possess a deep knowledge of local craft beers, wine, spirits, and cocktails, as well as their optimal food pairings. Seeking to leverage my bartending skills to fulfill the Head Bartender position at your restaurant.
Cocktail Preparation • Customer Relations • Spanish • POS Systems
Exceptional Memory • Menu Creation • Knowledge of Craft Beer and Wine
GILLY’S SPORTS BAR – Washington, D.C.
Lead Bartender, Aug 2015 – Present
- Introduced a “Cocktail of the Month” promotion to our menu that was well received by customers and increased monthly sales
- Trained 3 brand new bartenders on all aspects of the job from drink preparation and knowledge to building valuable customer relationships and upselling techniques
- Reduced inventory losses by 10% by managing our beverage inventory with innovative beverage management software
CAPITAL BAR & GRILL – Washington, D.C.
Bartender, Oct. 2012 – Aug. 2015
- Engaged in small talk and jokes with clientele in order to build a rapport and ensure that they became repeat customers
- Took food orders from guests at the bar and recommended beverage pairings to go with their meals, which boosted spending by an average of $10 per customer
- Memorized over a 100 cocktail recipes and drink variations
JOHNS HIGH SCHOOL, Washington, D.C.
Advanced Diploma, May 2012
- Member of Future Business Leaders of America