Address Line 1, City, State Zip – (212) 256-1414 – Lindsey.Peruza@gmail.com
- Senior Graphic Design Specialist with 6+ years of experience in the management of the complete design process, from conceptualization to delivery.
- Expert at interdepartmental coordination and communication.
- Skilled with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) Microsoft Office and web design applications (Dreamweaver, HTML).
- Able to stretch the boundaries of web design and digital storytelling to help my client’s brands stand out.
EXPERION, New York, NY
A B2B marketing firm that has helped over 200 companies position, promote and market their unique brands.
Senior Graphic Design Specialist, May 2011 – present
- Lead in the design, development and implementation of the graphic, layout, and production communication materials while helping clients cut their costs by an average of 12%.
- Delegate tasks to the 7 members of the design team and provide counsel on all aspects of the project.
- Supervise the assessment of all graphic materials in order to ensure the quality and accuracy in the design.
- Oversee the efficient use of production project budgets ranging from $2,000 – $25,000.
STEPPING STONE ADVERTISING, New York, NY
A full-service ad agency devoted to the well-planned execution of customized direct and digital marketing campaigns.
Graphic Design Specialist, Aug 2009-May 2011
- Developed numerous marketing programs (logos, brochures, newsletters, infographics, presentations, and advertisements) and guaranteed that they exceeded the expectations of our clients.
- Managed up to 5 projects or tasks at a given time while under pressure to meet weekly deadlines.
- Recommended and consulted with clients on the most appropriate graphic design options based on their overall marketing goals.
- Created 4+ design presentations and proposals a month for clients and account managers.
ROCHESTER INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Rochester NY
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design May 2009
- GPA: 3.4/4.0
- Designed the school’s online newspaper
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Member of the Society for Experiential Graphic Design (SEGD)
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Bilingual in English and Spanish