ABA Therapist with 7+ experience working with students with autism and developing comprehensive behavioral therapy plans. Adept at mastering novel concepts quickly while working under pressure and dealing with emotionally difficult situations. Resourceful, able to acclimatize to changing priorities, and maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
ABA Therapist | August 2020–Present
PRO ABA SERVICES, Wilkes-Barre, Penn.
- Facilitate 5+ behavioral workshops to educate students on communication, social and daily living skills, with the aim of reducing problematic behaviors
- Increase students’ goal achievement rate by 30% by identifying delays in progression and implementing positive changes to stimulate student success
- Develop and implement 10+ individual programs for students by interacting with them on a daily basis and studying their behavior
- Collect comprehensive baseline data and execute approved programs using behavioral technology appropriately and consistently
ABA Therapist | July 2017–August 2020
BEHAVIOR AND EDUCATION SUPPORT SERVICES, Norristown, Penn.
- Provided helpful behavioral therapy to 30+ students aged 8-12 who were diagnosed with autism or other developmental disorders
- Spearheaded 15+ monthly team meetings to discuss improvement paths, students’ progress, and drive the overall success of the clinic
- Observed behavior in 75+ children to collect data, and employed repetition and reinforcement techniques to encourage acceptable behaviors
Pennsylvania State University, Main, Penn.
Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Honors: summa cum laude (GPA: 3.7/4.0)
- Counseling and crisis intervention
- Mental and behavioral health
- Education and training
- Fluent in Tagalog and Spanish