Here’s how you make your resume visible on LinkedIn:
- Log in and visit your profile page
- Click on “Add section” underneath your profile header
- Find the “Featured” section and select “Media”
- Next, upload either a PDF or image file of your resume
- Once your resume is uploaded, you can alter the name or even add a description
Here’s an example of what that looks like in LinkedIn:
Now your resume will be visible to your LinkedIn network.
Be mindful of your sensitive information. Before uploading your resume to LinkedIn, consider making an edited version that omits your contact details or any other information that you don’t want everyone on the internet to see.