293 Hawthorne Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 42143 | (612) 258-1414 | email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery Driver with 5 years of experience driving trucks and commercial vans with loads up to 30,000 lbs.
- Proven Communicator: Foster relations with clients that ensure retention, referrals, and consequently additional revenue.
- Safety-oriented: Possess a clean driving record through my strict adherence to safety guidelines
- Achievement: Slashed monthly maintenance costs by $300 by providing regular preventative maintenance
- Valid Class B CDL (HAZMAT)
- Able to lift at least 70 lbs
- Proficient in making basic vehicle repairs
- Familiar with CRM systems
Relevant Work Experience
Pro Courier, Inc.
Delivery Driver | Minneapolis, MN | 2012 – Present
- Drove trucks or vans holding up to 20,000 lbs. performing up to 150 deliveries per day
- Received Award for not having a single accident for 5 consecutive years
- Saved $7K worth of gas costs per month by planning more efficient routes, requested by upper management to improve on all existing routes
- Received 95% in positive feedback from customers, receiving company bonus of appreciation
- Performed safety and maintenance checks of vehicles, ensuring passing grade during inspections, and saving over $20K in potential vehicle repair costs
Premium Waters, Inc.
Delivery Driver | Minneapolis, MN | 2010 – 2012
- Ran an average of 15 routes per day to residential and business areas, providing exceptional service to clients and maintaining 92% in account retention
- Generated $40K in new business through referrals of existing customers, upselling products and services, and informing clients regarding promotional campaigns
- Rearranged routes so that it maximized deliveries in most efficient time, saving over 15 monthly hours compared to previous routes
- Provided immediate responses and on-site visits in order to install and troubleshoot equipment
Washburn High School, Minneapolis, MN
Diploma, May 2010
- Varsity Football