Recent computer science graduate with progressive experience writing code and designing solutions. Seeking a challenging role as a Software Engineering Intern for [Company Name]. Adept at working effectively in fast-paced, deadline-driven settings that demand strong organizational and analytical skills.
RIVER BROOK UNIVERSITY, Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Jan 2021
- Honors: cum laude (GPA: 3.6/4.0)
- Relevant Coursework: Introduction to Computing, Programming Fundamentals, The Object-Oriented Paradigm, Data Structures, Database Management Systems, Application Development in Visual Languages, Algorithms, Software Design and Development, Machine Learning, Discrete Mathematics
- Designed an interactive application using React and Ruby on Rails that allows users to login and write game reviews. Created a sleek look, with Information displayed clearly.
- Worked with a 4-person team to create a React website that showcases recipes. Used ReactJS to display information and an API call to render relevant information
- Designed an effective application interface in visual environment, implementing variables, data structures, database management, ActiveX components, and web connections
- Learned and implemented the fundamental concepts of machine learning, including data visualization, data preparation, model implementation, and model evaluation
- Developed a modular and resilient game engine using test driven development ensuring high quality performant games
- Expertise in programming & coding, solution design, project management, software testing, database management, product development, and Agile methodologies