Goal-driven Chief Operating Officer with 15+ years’ experience harnessing a high level of business acumen and productivity with a record of motivating, mobilizing, and coaching 400+ employees. Seeking a position at [Company Name] to identify and mitigate operational problems and discrepancies, and employ cost-effective solutions.
United America, Denver, CO
Chief Operating Officer, October 2020–Present
A rapidly growing consultancy firm delivering strategic expertise to empower businesses and drive success.
- Manage all bottom-line factors, including but not limited to long range planning, product management, third-party contracting, technology projects, and personnel
- Improve overall productivity while simultaneously reducing staffing and operational costs by 35% to develop a 100% remote workforce
- Increased company profits with a 10% savings cost by restructuring 11+ operating procedures and translating strategies into actionable goals for performance and growth
- Enhance operations by conducting operational analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Open new channels for 50,000+ customers to utilize and generate their own revenue
Global Care, Denver, CO
Chief Operating Officer, January 2018–October 2020
Global Care stands as a leading force in the health care industry, setting new benchmarks for quality and customer satisfaction.
- Increased the response time for customer issues with a 90% improvement rate on response and resolution time by creating and leading a high-functioning operations team
- Oversaw all budget planning processes and company activities leading to the organization’s first lucrative year with budget models matching planned costs and continuing profitability
- Ensured effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
- Managed departmental operations and employee productivity by leading all cross-functional areas and teams in the company
- Led the conversion of Development and Quality Assurance teams to Agile process with continuous improvement, leading to a decrease in critical production defects by 95%
University of Denver, Denver, CO
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, May 2007
Operational excellence and leadership; financial management and budgeting; organizational transformation; executive office procedures; contract negotiation; operations management