Creative Film Producer with 8+ years of experience in fiction and non-fiction film and video production. Adept at leading film and video projects from inception to completion, scheduling and coordinating shoots, writing and editing scenes, managing production budget, and hiring members of the production crew.
Her3sy Films, Birmingham, MI / September 2015–present
- Manage production of 15+ projects, including 4 feature films, 5 TV series, and 6 short films with budgets ranging from $15–$47 mil.
- Collaborate with directors during early bidding stages to develop expected budget and project schedule
- Execute promotional campaigns and establish a network of contacts to raise funds for film promotion
- Manage 25+ crew members, create production schedules, plan film shoots, and assign scenes using Adobe Premiere and AVID
- Budget for pre-/post-production, promotion, and project delivery through DVD and digital downloads
SFJ Films, Ltd., Birmingham, MI / June 2012–August 2015
- Collaborated with award-winning film directors to produce 5 full-length and 4 short films
- Selected locations for shoots and secured approval for land/properties at a lower cost, saving the company $5 mil. in production costs
- Conducted creative and technical research and managed creative implementation of resources to ensure high-quality production through all stages to completion
- Located and reserved shoot locations and managed production budgets, reducing overall production spending by 10%
MFA in Film/Video Production
Boston University, Boston, May 2012
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere, ProTools, Final Cut Pro X, AVID, Flatbed Editing, Movie Magic Budgeting and Scheduling, iMovie, MS Office, and Studio Floor Camera
- Solid understanding of cinematic procedures, editing software, and cameras