Housekeeper seeking to utilize proven professional skills and hotel management knowledge to fill a full-time housekeeping role in your hotel. Possess excellent time management and efficient cleaning skills, always aiming to achieve and maintain elegance while adhering to a strong ethical foundation.
Associate Degree in Hotel Management, June 2013
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude
- Class Valedictorian
- Dean’s List 2013
Pittsburgh, PA | August 2011 – Present
- Junior Housekeeper self-motivated to make our hotel a second home for all customers served. Awarded “Top 5 Employees of the Year” in 2012.
- Increased SOP efficiency by 10% by prioritizing and organizing the replacement of stale and soiled towels and linen and vacuum the room carpets and other daily routines
- Received the most “Smiles” (per our hotel rating system) and thank you notes by showing attention to detail while performing customer service, such as greeting and assisting with sales activities
- Completed tasks per customer request, serving every customer as a VIP
- Maintained floral bouquets by watering or replacing shriveled flowers on prominent display throughout the hotel
- Thoughtfully organized the provision of complementary gift baskets and champagnes to greet every newly arriving guest, according to their tastes if possible
BOSTON COURT YARD HOTEL
Boston, MA | July 2009 – June 2011
- Assistant Housekeeper performing general cleaning assignments and services in hotel rooms, hallways and common areas.
- Established and maintained clean and comfortable “home” environments by performing cleaning duties including vacuuming, cleaning windows, dusting, and bathrooms
- Reported any damage, maintenance problems, safety issues, and potential hazards to management, ensuring adherence to safety code procedures
- Assisted floor manager in the achieving deadlines, inventory management, and ensuring top quality service to VIP customers
- Assisted customers by providing detailed information, resolving their complaints, and putting smiles on their faces
- Speak, write and read Spanish fluently
- Strong passion for problem solving and able to multi-task
- Adapt new concepts quickly while working under pressure
- Work well without supervision