Chief Information Officer with 18+ years of experience leading enterprises through a rapidly changing information technology landscape. Seasoned builder of exceptional IT management teams with experience in the public and private sectors. Proven dedication to lowering operational costs while maintaining organizational excellence.
PLAINVIEW UNIVERSITY, Hartford, VT
Chief Information Officer, May 2019-Present
- Directly responsible for end-to-end technology and central administration for faculty members, graduate and undergraduate schools.
- Chair CIO Council campus leadership group responsible for developing key strategic initiatives and delivering foundational plans to support administration, teaching, learning, and research.
- Oversee staff of 15 IT managers and specialists with a $10 million budget
ROW CHEMICALS, Trenton, NJ
Chief Information Officer, August 2015-April 2019
- Created and designed reliable and high-performing Service Oriented Architecture solutions while lowering operational costs and reducing integration times for over 40 key constituents.
- Identified opportunities and provided thought leadership on the creation of event-driven, configurable interfaces and worked with vendors through successful design and delivery.
- Created enterprise software suite to assist business process flows, event flows, and GUI frames with over $110 million in revenue.
STATE OF NEW YORK, Albany, NY
Chief Information Officer, August 2010-August 2015
- Spearheaded several public infrastructure anti-hacking projects in conjunction with the Department of Homeland Security based on threat identification, scenario building, and oversaw multiple ‘attacks’ from counter-terrorism units.
- Coordinated the activities of Agency Information Officers (AIO) to integrate state-wide technology initiatives and ensure compliance with policies and standards.
- Implemented a centralized communication channel to deliver clarity within the department and create a sense of common purpose throughout a massive state-wide organization.
COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, Graduate School of Business – New York, NY
HARVARD UNIVERSITY – Cambridge, MA
BSc Management Information Systems, 2001
- Leadership Skills
- Strategic Thinking