1815c Washington St., Annapolis, MD 21401
Skilled Hostess with more than 3 years of experience providing outstanding customer service and organizing reservations. Possess a B.A. in Hospitality Management as well as an in-depth knowledge of food and wine, with a passion for French cooking in particular. Looking to leverage my expertise to join your restaurant as a hostess.
PIPPEN’S ON THE WATER – Annapolis, MD
Hostess, August 2018 – June 2019
- Greeted an average of 700 guests per day at the door and escorted them to their tables.
- Organized and scheduled reservations for 50+ customers daily both over the phone and online.
- Presented the restaurant’s daily specials to tables, and sold customers on popular drink options, contributing to a 20% rise in drink sales that year.
- Provided excellent customer service and fostered warm relationships with repeat customers.
- Communicated with customers and restaurant staff to guarantee that any concerns were promptly addressed and guests left happy.
CAFÉ CHALEUR – Lafayette, LA
Hostess, March 2015 – June 2018
- Scheduled and managed reservations, as well as arranged special events and private parties.
- Successfully assigned more than 500 customers per night to tables while providing each server with the proper number of guests in each section.
- Ensured dining services ran smoothly by checking on tables and informing servers or management of any guest concerns.
- Assisted in preparing the dining area ahead of each service.
- Accommodated guests according to their needs, including providing child booster seats and ensuring customers with wheelchairs felt comfortable.
University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Lafayette, LA
B.A. in Hospitality Management (May 2015)
- OpenTable and GuestBridge Reserve.
- Conversational Spanish.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- In-depth Knowledge of Wine and Spirits.