Superintendent with 5 years of construction management experience. Highly skilled at planning large-budget projects and leading construction operations. Seeking to use construction experience and project management skills to bring value to and grow with Meritage Homes as your new Construction Superintendent.
SUNDT CONSTRUCTION, Tempe, Ariz.
- Lead a team of 100+ construction workers and related subcontractors and suppliers to deliver $500M in projects annually
- Oversee all construction activities to ensure compliance with safety protocols and environmental regulations
- Identify any measurement discrepancies through CAD software for more accurate initial estimates
- Prepare budget allocations and cost-tracking reports, reducing costs by 20%+ per project
- Review and negotiate revisions to contracts with consultants, architects, subcontractors, and suppliers
- Develop and update quality-control programs through regular inspection of building sites and work progress
OAKLAND CONSTRUCTION, Tempe, Ariz.
July 2017–July 2019
- Worked with the Superintendent to review specifications and identify construction requirements
- Planned and coordinated detailed project schedules to fulfill clients’ timelines
- Managed day-to-day on-site administrative and technical activities at the construction site to ensure work orders were handled efficiently
- Trained 30+ construction workers in equipment operations, construction methods, safety procedures, and company policies
- Coordinated orders and repairs of machines and equipment to avoid project delays
- Resolved all field issues and conflicts between personnel involved in the project
National Association of Construction Professionals
Certified Safety Manager of Construction (CSMC – Online Course)
Arizona State University, Tempe, Ariz.
Bachelor of Science in Construction Management and Technology
- Job site logistics
- Scheduling, estimating, and cost control
- Leadership skills
- Project management skills