3662 Main Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55407
Skilled certified journeyman electrician with 7+ years of experience installing, repairing, and maintaining low-voltage electrical systems. Excel at problem-solving and highly dedicated to providing excellent customer service.
- Customer Service
- Expert in National Electric Codes (NEC)
- Installations, maintenance, and repair
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics
TWIN CITIES ELECTRIC COMPANY, Minneapolis, MN
Electrician, August 2015 – present
- Install, repair, and maintain residential electrical systems.
- Work with construction teams to develop original blueprints according to electrical needs.
- Mentor 4 apprentice electricians by advising on installation, safety, and maintenance procedures.
- Implement cutting-edge energy-efficient solutions that save costumers an average of over $400 annually.
- Develop and maintain warm relationships with customers, leading to a robust base of referrals and contributing to the company’s impressive 4.6 star rating on Google My Business.
- Strictly enforce compliance with OSHA guidelines.
NORTH STAR ELECTRIC, Saint Paul, MN
Apprentice Electrician, June 2012 – August 2015
- Worked alongside master electricians to install residential electrical wiring in over 120 different construction projects.
- Assisted in the diagnosis and successful repair of over 50 electrical issues each month.
- Inspected electrical systems under the supervision of a master electrician in order to identify safety issues and enforce compliance with state regulations.
- Installed, repaired, and maintained switchboards, wiring, and circuits.
- Interpreted blueprints, schematics, and diagrams for each new project.
ST. PAUL TECHNICAL COLLEGE, Saint Paul, MN
Licensed Journeyman Electrician, August 2015
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, Access)
- Conversational in Spanish
- SoftEmpire Electrical Calculations
- Construction Master Pro
- Safety and quality assurance
- Branch circuit wiring