347 Green Street, Concord, NH 03301
Fresh college graduate with international internship experience. Seeking to leverage acquired academic knowledge and work experience into effectively filling your office clerk position. A dedicated worker aiming to help achieve company goals and take on more responsibility as quickly as possible.
SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE UNIVERSITY Manchester, NH
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, February 2014
- Minored in Statistics and Statistical Applications
- Vice President of Debate Team, twice consecutive State Champions
- Completed Comprehensive Secretarial Course
- 3.83/4.0 GPA
GAMMA CORPORATIONS Liverpool, U.K
Office Clerk Intern August 2013 – December 2014
- Assisted in document scanning (100+/day) and logged them in the company’s proprietary computer system for future review by other internal departments as well as the company’s international offices.
- Assisted in typing and distribution of confidential letters for senior members daily.
- Received “Most Dedicated Intern” award.
- Led internship team of 8 in developing new inventory filing system.
SEMA COPIES Concord, NH
Junior Assistant Payroll Clerk and Customer Service May 2011 – July 2011
- Observed payroll activities for 250+ employees and posting of checks before end of month.
- Assisted in answering incoming calls (avg. 60/day) helping in resolving issues with both customers and billing department.
- Helped in analyzing all company data entry systems and assisted in preparing recommendations for system-wide efficiency improvements.
- WPM 89
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Basic comprehension of POS systems.
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Certificate in WordPerfect 5.1 and Lotus 1-2-3
- State recognized debate skills, Vice President of University debate team
- Basic sign language proficiency (summer course certification)
AWARDS & HONORS
- Dean’s List 3 Consecutive Years
- Received departmental recognition for debate team development and achievements.