1130 McDaniel St., Atlanta, GA 30312
Information Processor with 6 years of experience in a high-pressure and fast paced professional environment. Independently motivated team player aiming to boost department efficiency by utilizing my strong ability to successfully complete projects well within their deadlines.
FOLES HEATLH GROUP – Atlanta, GA
Senior Data Entry Processor, January 2012 – Present
- Type correspondence, reports, text and other written material from rough drafts.
- Improve and consolidate spreadsheets, increasing efficiency and saving the company $22,000 annually in labor costs
- Check source documents for accuracy, verifying when necessary.
- Follow all internal security procedures to assure accordance with HIPPA.
- Oversee 2 junior clerks’ daily input to ensure accuracy, maintaining a 99% error free record
- Maintain ongoing accounts of over 1000 patients.
LEWIS & LEWIS, LLC – Brookhaven, GA
Data Entry Clerk, September 2008 – January 2012
- Compiled, prioritized, and sorted, and processed customer orders into local database.
- Adjusted settings for format, page layout, line spacing, and other style requirements.
- Transmitted work electronically to other locations upon request.
- Researched further information for incomplete documents.
- Maintained a hard copy backup of all sensitive information.
- Performed other clerical duties such as answering telephone, sorting and distributing mail, running errands or sending faxes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access
- Typing speed of 68 wpm
- Tech savvy with the ability to quickly learn new software and hardware attributes
- Professionally personality suitable for direct customer relations
MOUNT CLARE HIGH SCHOOL – Atlanta, GA
High School Diploma, June 2008