Driven Chief Executive with 20 years of leading industry expertise in founding companies in domestic and international marketplaces. Facilitator and builder of world-class technology management and product development teams, with specialty in both start-up and scaled growth stages. Proven fundraising and networking skills, building fruitful partnerships with hundreds of clients and delivering multimillion-dollar bottom-line growth.
- Grew Century Industries revenue from $6 million to $10.4 million and personnel from 50 to 250.
- Expanded market share for Intraserve, Inc. data access service from 30 percent to 45 percent over two years, increasing profit margins by 40 percent, with higher quality services.
- Founded CloudOne with two other co-founders with highly profitable exit
- Company management
- Capital raising
- Strategic oversight
- Product development
- Leadership & team building
- Market insights
- Sales development
- Public relations
- Client outreach
- Research & development
- Budget management
CENTURY INDUSTRIES | Kansas City, MO
2015 – Present Chairman/CEO
Provide visionary leadership for $10.5 million technology company offering cloud-based Platform as a Service (PaaS) for natural gas industry in the Midwest.
- Determine strategic direction and spearhead technological integration for array of services platforms to ease database burdens on labor intensive gas companies.
- Lead long-range planning with industry leaders, product management, and software development processes.
- Oversee web browser, mobile app, terminal emulator technical development.
- Grow personnel from 50 to 250 and deliver revenue growth from $6 million to $10.4 million.
INTRASERVE INC. | Kansas City, MO
2010 – 2015 President
Brought on to deliver and manage market growth for cloud and logistics consultancy firm for warehouse industry companies.
- Spearheaded overhaul of numerous departments and recruited key market players, while providing functional management and establishing performance metrics.
- Oversaw the development of a new line of higher quality services by hiring a team of technologists and experts to guide new product development, resulting in fully integrated team with products as new core business.
- Expanded market share from 30 percent to 45 percent in two years, and increased profit margins by 40 percent.
CLOUDONE (Previously, SystemOne) | Chicago, IL
2002 – 2010 President and CEO
Co-founded specialized Quality of Service (QoS) Platform for various local businesses using emerging cloud-based PaaS business model with clients across North America and Central America with $35 million in total revenue.
- Designed and led development of a highly scalable, distributed, cloud-service platform, utilizing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Built eight service centers in Canada, US, Mexico, and Panama to process large amounts of client data.
- Successfully negotiated exit with Amazon Web Services for over $50 million.
Senior Product Manager, Singular Ray Technologies, Austin TX, 1998 – 2002
Electrical Engineer, Texas Instruments, Dallas, TX, 1993 – 1995
MBA, Business and Finance, Ross School of Business, University of Michigan, MI 1998
BS, Electrical Engineering, Purdue University, ID 1993