455 McCarran Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64015 | 479.668.9178 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive Officer
Entrepreneurial and driven Chief Executive, with 20 years of leading industry expertise in founding numerous companies in domestic and international marketplaces. Facilitator and builder of world-class technology management and product development teams, with specialty in both start-up and scaled growth stages. Proven fundraising and networking skills, building fruitful partnerships with hundreds of clients and delivering multimillion-dollar bottom-line growth.
- Grew Century Industries revenue from $6 million to $10.4 million and personnel from 50 to 250.
- Expanded market share for Intraserve, Inc. data access service from 30 percent to 45 percent over two years, increasing profit margins by 40 percent, with higher quality services.
- Founded CloudOne with two other co-founders with highly profitable exit.
|– Company Management
– Capital Raising
– Strategic Oversight
– Product Development
|– Leadership & Team Building
– Market Insights
– Sales Development
– Public Relations
|– Client Outreach
– Research & Development
– Budget Management
CENTURY INDUSTRIES | Kansas City, MO 2012 – Present Chairman/CEO
Provide visionary leadership for $10.5 million technology company offering cloud-based Platform as a Service (PaaS) for natural gas industry in the Midwest.
- Determine strategic direction and spearhead technological integration for array of services platforms to ease database burdens on labor intensive gas companies.
- Lead long-range planning with industry leaders, product management, and software development processes.
- Oversee web browser, mobile app, terminal emulator technical development.
- Present field demonstration for products and connect with natural gas executives in North Dakota, Colorado, Oklahoma, and Texas, resulting in high sales and 30 percent command of market share in three years.
- Grew personnel from 50 to 250 and delivered revenue growth from $6 million to $10.4 million.
INTRASERVE INC. | Kansas City, MO 2010 – 2012 President
Brought on to deliver and manage market growth for cloud and logistics consultancy firm for warehouse industry companies.
- Spearheaded overhaul of numerous departments and focused on recruiting key market players, while providing functional management and establishing performance metrics.
- Determined profit impact of market strategies (PIMS) of existing products and advised on the creation of higher quality products with quicker go-to-market implementation.
- Implemented high-quality product development with designated sales pipelines.
- Advised on balancing short-term and long-term holding strategies to maximize foothold in dynamic technology market.
- Oversaw the development of a new line of higher quality services by hiring a team of technologist and experts to guide new product development, resulting in fully integrated team with products as new core business.
- Expanded market share from 30 percent to 45 percent in two years, and increased profit margins by 40 percent.
CLOUDONE (Previously, SystemOne) | Chicago, IL 2002 – 2010President and CEO
Co-founded specialized Quality of Service (QoS) Platform for various local business using emerging cloud-based PaaS business model with clients across North America and Central America with $35 million in total revenue.
- Oversaw product development, including software development lifecycle and implementation, testing, and QA.
- Directed all operation for service outreach and product demonstrations.
- Designed and led development of a highly scalable, distributed, cloud-service platform, utilizing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Built eight service centers in Canada, US, Mexico, and Panama to process large amounts of client data.
- Successfully negotiated exit with Amazon Web Services in early 2010 for over $50 million.
Senior Product Manager, Singular Ray Technologies, Austin TX, 1998 – 2002
Electrical Engineer, Texas Instruments, Dallas, TX, 1993 – 1995
MBA, Business and Finance, Ross School of Business, University of Michigan, MI 1998
BS, Electrical Engineering, Purdue University, ID 1993
Stranet Group – Investor in Midwest Technology Companies, 2012 – Present
Kansas City Chamber of Commerce – Member of Leadership Circle, 2011 – Present