56 N Main Street, Pittsford, NY 14534
Skilled Mechanical Engineer with 3+ years of experience designing and maintaining tools, industrial processing systems, and equipment. Seeking to leverage my expertise to join Tack Inc. as a Lead Mechanical Engineer.
StayFresh Technologies, Rochester, NY
Mechanical Engineer, March 2017 – present
- Planned and executed blueprints and technical drawings for state-of-the-art high-capacity cooling systems, increasing industrial output by 4%.
- Work with a team of 12 to design, build, and install a wide range of cooling equipment for use in industrial food preservation systems.
- Increased overall production efficiency by 14% through minimization of bottlenecks.
- Coordinate between the design and production teams to ensure our end product meets a reliably
high level of quality.
- Enforce strict adherence to OSHA safety guidelines.
BEA Industries, Utica, NY
Associate Mechanical Engineer, July 2015 – Apr 2017
- Researched new materials and production techniques, writing and distributing 2 reports annually to the engineering team.
- Helped plan workforce use and equipment layouts to optimize workflow, leading to a 6% increase in production capacity over 1 year.
- Met and coordinated with clients to oversee equipment installation and maintenance.
- Maintained a production error rate consistently below 3% through precise attention to detail and
Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering May 2015
- GPA: 3.6/4.0
- The MathWorks MATLAB
- Adobe Systems Adobe Fireworks
- Trimble SketchUp Pro
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Visual Basic