Certified Nurse Practitioner with 5+ years of experience delivering compassionate care to patients. Instrumental in conducting patient assessment, physical examinations, and diagnostic studies. Eager to excel as a Nurse Practitioner at [Hospital/Clinic] name where I will apply my strong focus to deliver high-quality, patient-centered healthcare.
Sentara Cardiology Specialists, Lincoln, NE
Nurse Practitioner, September 2017–present
- Deliver high level of care to patients in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Provide a variety of healthcare services, such as conducting comprehensive health assessments, prescribing treatments, making referrals, and managing acute illnesses
- Contribute to quality assurance and improvement activities, such as EP committee and quarterly staff education sessions.
Aegis Care/Home Physicians LLC, Omaha, NE
Family Nurse Practitioner, January 2015–September 2017
- Conducted a comprehensive review of patients’ histories, exams, and records.
- Acted as a focal point of contact for clients and primary care providers to ensure the provision of high-quality care.
- Developed and implemented a new EMR system, which streamlined overall record management system and improved efficiency by 47%
- Achieved “Top Performing Provider” award based on the national ranking; ranked in the top 10% for delivering incredible patient experience
University of Nebraska Omaha, Omaha, NE
Master of Science in Nursing (MSN, Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP), December 2014
• Honors: cum laude (GPA: 3.8/4.0)
FNP-C, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
Licensed Registered Nurse, MD #25678946
- Expertise: EMR | Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Bilingual in Spanish and English