1045 West Avenue, Cambridge, NY 10023
Bank Teller with over 10+ years of experience of providing excellent customer service, handling customer transactions, referring credit products and balancing cash drawers. Seeking to fulfill ad Teller II position in a bank where I can utilize my knowledge of banking products and procedures. I am a dedicated team player who is bilingual in English/Spanish and can be relied upon to help your bank achieve its goals.
E&G BANK – Central, NY
Bank Teller II, September 2010 – Present
- Process standard teller transactions for customers including servicing client accounts, accepting loan payments, managing safe deposit box payments, cashing checks, balancing cash drawers, handling night deposits, correcting discrepancies.
- Balance Automated Teller machines, Teller Cash Dispensers (TCDs)/ Teller Cash Recyclers (TCRs) often totaling more than $100,000.
- Process 25+ customer transactions per hour with extreme attention to detail.
- Selling and redeeming U.S. Savings Bonds applications to the Federal Reserve as needed.
- Respond to customer account inquiries totaling 130+ weekly accounts.
- Assisted with the training of 2 new tellers ensuring that they received a comprehensive education on proper banking policies.
TRIBUTE BANK – Central, NY
Bank Teller I, September 2005 – January 2010
- Quickly established credibility with clients and remembered over 50+ names of regulars, creating a friendly rapport with customers.
- Adhered to strict safe deposit box operations and guidelines.
- Assisted the Supervisor with audits and daily balancing of the vault which exceeded $50,000.
- Organized 200+ customer transaction receipts on a daily basis so that they could be properly filed in a timely manner.
- Assumed a leadership role in the absence of the supervisor and maintained that the bank floor operated normally.
SWEET VALLEY HIGH – Charlotte, NC
High School Advanced Diploma, June 2005
- Captain of the Varsity Hockey Team
- Expert with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Intermediate skill with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Dreamweaver
- Outstanding Typing Skills (WPM: 90)