123 Sweet Street, Clavert, MA 02112
Licensed Cosmetologist with over 6 years of experience providing customers with a full range of hair care services, building a strong client base and performing administrative duties. Aiming to use my proven customer service, sales, and communication skills to effectively fill the hair stylist position in your company.
CLUB HAIR – Boston, MA
Hair Stylist September 2011 – Present
- Provide 6+ technical hair services, including, but not limited to straightening, coloring, balayage, foiling, special occasion hair, and cutting.
- Analyze hair and scalp condition while providing basic treatment or advice on beauty care treatments for scalp and hair.
- Restock workstations and inform management of necessary inventory in need of replacement.
- Cross-sell multiple brands and beauty categories (makeup, skin care, hair, etc.) resulting in a 10% monthly sales increase.
- Adhere to Club Hair’s standards for excellence in customer service and cleanliness.
G&H HAIR SALON – Boston, MA
Junior Hair Stylist September 2009-2011
- Shampooed and blow-dried hair in addition to providing other hair treatments, such as waving, straightening, tinting and scalp conditioning massages.
- Managed the appointment book and online booking of over 150 clients.
- Upheld the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law as well as the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Suggested hair care products to customers with a service-to-sales ratio of 20%.
Montgomery College – Chicago, IL
Associate in Arts Degree of Cosmetology June 2009
- GPA 3.1 / 4.0
- Expert knowledge of Thermal Styling and Coloring techniques
- Ability to lift and move 50 lbs.
- Possess a Maryland Cosmetology License