Stay-at-Home Mom Resume (Little Work Experience)
1942 Walnut St., Cincinnati, OH 45202
An organized and motivated Customer Service professional with over 6 years of experience in consumer relations. Aiming to parlay my proven customer service background and communication skills to effectively fulfilling the requirements of the Assistant Customer Service Manager position.
CINCINNATI CITY COLLEGE Cincinnati, OH
B.A. in Sociology, June 2007
- Volunteer RA (Resident Advisor) for 2 years
- Social Sciences Tutor for 1 year
PRIVATE PRACTICE Cincinnati, OH
Online Retailer February 2010 – Present
• Launched and managed successful online retail shop with an average of $10,000 of sales per month.
• Marketed business through multiple channels including Internet forums, social media, and personal networks.
• Facilitated customer needs in regards to questions, complaints, and product returns.
• Continuously researched products & manufacturers, customer relations etiquette, and online retail community best practices.
SHOPQWICK Cincinnati, OH
Customer Service Representative July 2007 – February 2010
• Conferred with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, or obtain details of complaints.
• Directed requests and unresolved issues to appropriate departments.
• Decreased customer complaints by 15% over the previous year by spearheading a new companywide SOP for the handling of merchandise returns.
• Recommended improvements in products and services from firsthand customer feedback to company merchandisers.
• Introduced customers to V.I.P. membership program, informing them of the annual average savings and other benefits recognized by members.
(330) 434-4292 firstname.lastname@example.org Efficiency and Time Management: Proven track record of completing reports and audits well before deadlines. Tax Accountant March 2011 – Present Prepared annual and quarterly tax returns for individuals and small businesses. Financial Advisor July 2008 – March 2011 Reviewed accounts regularly ensuring compliance with both internal and external rules and regulations. B.S. in Accounting, June 2008
2190 Cleveland Ave, Canton, OH 44702
Management Skills: Assisted in training 3 junior accountants, monitoring their attention to detail during the first 30 days of their tenure.
Awards and Recognition: Awarded “Employee of the Month” 3 times in recognition of my tireless work ethic.
Relevant Job Skills: Adept at creating financial reports that follow GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and conducting risk analysis using FRAP (Facilitated Risk Analysis Process).
Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal skills. Proficient with various forms of electronic communication such as email, chat and VoIP applications.
PRIVATE PRACTICE Canton, OH
Advised clients on tax related information, such as IRA accounts and charitable donations, saving individuals an average of 12% on owed taxes from previous filings.
Filed extensions helping clients avoid penalties.
Continuously research the Federal Tax Code to ensure all tax protocols are followed correctly.
MARCUS ROSS, LLC Cleveland, OH
Used tax and investment strategies to develop financial plans for small and medium-sized businesses.
Increased sales of financial products for the business an average of 8% each quarter.
Forecasted losses and earnings extremely accurately allowing the company to intelligently manage resources.
HARDEN UNIVERSITY OF FINANCE Cleveland, OH
Efficiency and Time Management: Proven track record of completing reports and audits well before deadlines.
Tax Accountant March 2011 – Present
Prepared annual and quarterly tax returns for individuals and small businesses.
Financial Advisor July 2008 – March 2011
Reviewed accounts regularly ensuring compliance with both internal and external rules and regulations.
B.S. in Accounting, June 2008