6223 Buttonwood Drive, Chicago, IL 64405
Human Resources Generalist with 6+ years of experience assisting with and fulfilling organization staffing needs and requirements. Aiming to use my dynamic communication and organization skills to achieve your HR initiatives. Possess a BA in Human Resources Management and a Professional in Human Resources certification.
MEADOW LABORATORIES – Chicago, IL
HR Generalist September 2010 – Present
- Implement effective HR policies to ensure all practices are in compliance with labor and employment regulations.
- Increased employee retention above 90% by rigorously maintaining a positive work environment.
- Develop targeted outreach recruitment programs to recruit more minorities and meet affirmative action requirements.
- Created a website with an embedded database and FTP functionality to enable online recruitment for the organization and reducing recruitment costs by 10%.
- Develop user friendly application forms and questionnaires to be used by the organization during staff recruitment and interviewing.
- Arbitrate labor disputes in collaboration with the legal department.
TRENTON CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL – Boston, MA
Human Resources Intern September 2009 – August 2010
- Advised prospective employees on various tips and tricks that would assist them in gaining employment in the organization.
- Conducted several seminars for hospital employees to update them on employee benefit options.
- Invited 10+ motivational speakers and industry experts to give lectures and speeches to employees on new industry standards and how to build confidence and morale in the workplace.
- Updated 100+ employee records and job assignments daily.
- Relayed important messages from management to hospital employees quickly via word of mouth, memos and bulletin notices.
MIAMI UNIVERSITY – Miami, FL
Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management June 2009
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude
- Captain of varsity baseball and rugby teams
- Superb typing skills (WPM: 90)
- Proficient with Human Resource Management Systems Workday and Kronos
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)