Business Analyst with over 5 years of experience supporting business solution software and analyzing business operations. Aiming to utilize my strong prioritization skills and analytical ability to achieve the goals of your company. Possess a B.A. in Business Administration and Certification of Competency in Business Analysis.
TELLCO Boston, MA
Business Analyst September 2012 – Present
- Develop business architecture using requirements such as scope, processes, alternatives, and risks.
- Analyze client’s business requirements and processes through document analysis, interviews, workshops, and workflow analysis.
- Conduct 5+ levels of testing including functional, regression, user acceptance, integration and performance to verify the client’s needs are met.
- Communicate client’s business requirements by constructing easy-to-understand data and process models.
- Provide input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs and develop business specifications to support these modifications.
- Liaise between business and technical personnel to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications.
CHANTILLY CHARMANE Boston, MA
Business Analyst September 2010 – August 2012
- Engage client to gather software requirements/business rules, and ensure alignment with development teams
- Translate stakeholder requirements into over 10 different tangible deliverables such as functional specifications, user cases, user stories, workflow/process diagrams, data flow/data model diagrams.
- Evaluate risks related to requirements implementation, testing processes, project communications, and training saving the company on average $5,000+.
- Identify and reconcile errors in client data to ensure accurate business requirements.
- Draft and maintain business requirements and align them with functional and technical requirements.
- Facilitate monthly meetings with clients to document requirements and explore potential solutions.
COWELL UNIVERSITY Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration Candidate, June 2010
- Graduated Cum Laude
- GPA: 3.9/4.0
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Expert knowledge of SQL and relational database management systems.
- Skilled with Wrike and AtTask project management software.
- Experienced with EDI standards and processing.
- Familiar with Agile software development methodology.