5520 North Goldwater Blvd., Scottsdale, AZ 85251
General Bookkeeper with 5+ years of experience using both the single-entry and double-entry systems for medium-sized businesses. Aspiring to utilize my strong organization skills and attention to details to support the financial department of your company. Possess an associate’s degree in accounting.
FRANKLIN & RODGERS BUSINESS SOLUTIONS – Scottsdale, AZ
General Bookkeeper, March 2012 – Present
- Performed financial calculations such as amounts due, interest charges, balances, discounts, equity, and principal for a multimillion-dollar company.
- Accessed computerized financial information to answer general questions as well as those related to specific accounts.
- Formulated, prepared, and issued bills, invoices, and account and financial statements with 10% increased efficiency to ensure timely deliverable.
- Complied with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Corrected spreadsheet error saving A/P $3,500.
- Trained 3 new administrative assistants and junior bookkeepers.
PATTON GROUP – Tempe, AZ
Administrative Assistant Bookkeeper, August 2008 – March 2012
- Operated computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Checked figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Operated 10-key calculators, typewriters, and copy machines to perform calculations and produce documents.
- Matched order forms with invoices, and record the necessary information.
- Performed general office duties such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence.
WILHEM UNIVERSITY – Phoenix, AZ
Associate of Business in Accounting, June 2008
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Experienced with QuickBooks Pro and QuickBooks Online.